Welcome to the first annual Brookville BBQ Bash!
Keep checking back for a list of vendors, sponsors and other activities happening during the BBQ Bash!
Interested in being a vendor for the 2017 BBQ Bash?
Here’s what you need to know:
Register online or by contacting the BACC Office at 814-849-8448.
Here are the guidelines for participation.
- Applications will be granted when all information is received. Vendors will be reviewed upon receipt of your application. Submission does not guarantee acceptance. The committee reserves the right to deny applications.
- This is a non-sanctioned event.
- Spaces are assigned based on early registration. You are required to supply all of your own staff, equipment, product, signage, tables, chairs and canopies.
- Vendors are to submit a Gift Certificate worth at least $25 to their establishment to be included in a raffle/Chinese Auction.
- You must include full payment, a copy of your sales tax license and proof of insurance.
- Vendor spaces will be assigned to selected applicants as soon as possible after receipt.
- Booth fees are non-refundable. There is no rain date and no refunds for the weather.
- There is a $50.00 fee for all returned checks.
- Insurance: Each vendor must provide a current, original, and properly signed certificate of insurance in the amount of $1,000,000.00 naming the four (4) following:
JEFFERSON COUNTY FAIR AUTHORITY, COUNTY OF JEFFERSON, AND JEFFERSON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS, BROOKVILLE AREA CHAMBER as certificate holder and additional named insured. The Certificate of Insurance must show proof of liability coverage, products completed operations, and workers’ compensation. Certificates MUST BE as written above!
- Vendors will be able to set up stations from 5:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. on Friday, July 28, 2017. On-site camping available for vendors. Primitive spots $15 and $35 camper, no sewage hookups.
- The event will be open to the public from 12:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. on July 29, 2016.